Upgrade and Replacement
Your home comfort system is most likely the single biggest use of energy in your home. In fact, over a third of the energy used in the United States is used to heat and cool buildings. Having a properly designed and installed heating and air conditioning system will have the biggest impact on your energy costs.
Choose Jim's Heating & Cooling for your next equipment upgrade or replacement. We provide:
- Free in-home consultation with one of our HVAC specialists.
- Help selecting an energy-efficient heating and air conditioning system that meets your comfort preferences and lifestyle.
- Proper sizing of the equipment to meet the unique needs of your home.
- A convenient way to pay for your installation through our flexible financing options.
- Full factory warranties on all equipment and labor.
Ameren Missouri Act On Energy Rebate Program
Ameren Missouri offers cash rebates for a variety of energy-saving upgrades on heating and cooling, efficient products, and more. Tuning up or upgrading your heating and cooling systems helps you stay comfortable without wasting energy - plus you'll get cash back. Jim's Heating & Cooling is a participating contractor in the Ameren Missouri Act on Energy program.
There are 3 ways we can help you save:
- A diagnostic tune-up keeps your bill lean and prevents untimely breakdowns. Jim's Heating & Cooling will measure your system's performance and optimize it for maximum energy efficiency.
- Choosing a new air conditioner with a SEER (energy efficiency) rating of 14 or higher will help you conserve energy even in the hottest weather. You qualify for a bigger rebate if your current system is still working.
- An air-source heat pump is an incredibly efficient way to heat your home in winter and cool it in summer. Choose one with a SEER (energy efficiency) rating of 14 or higher to qualify for cash back.