Gas / Oil Boiler - No Heating
- Check the settings on your thermostat. Make sure the temperature control selector is set above the current room temperature, and the system switch is on the HEAT or AUTO position.
- Try to get the boiler to turn on by raising the thermostat to its highest temperature setting.
- Check the power disconnect switch by the boiler.
- Check the fuse/breaker at the electrical panel for the boiler.
- Check to make sure you have fuel oil or check to make sure the gas control valve to the boiler is open.
- Check the pilot light. (Electronic ignitions will not have a pilot light).
- If the problem persists, please call us.
Reviews of Jim's Heating & Cooling
(Based on 110 rated reviews)
I called them at 8am Friday on a 90+ degree day and Mike was at the house by noon. I explained the problem to him and he had a very good what the problem was with the unit. He changed the old/stuck main contactor in the outside unit and we had cold A/C in the house again. He also cleaned the condensor coils and checked the freon. Two thumbs up to Mike and the people at Jim's Heating and Cooling. T… Read more
You guys were awesome and thanks for the cookies!… Read more