Gas / Oil Boiler - No Heating
- Check the settings on your thermostat. Make sure the temperature control selector is set above the current room temperature, and the system switch is on the HEAT or AUTO position.
- Try to get the boiler to turn on by raising the thermostat to its highest temperature setting.
- Check the power disconnect switch by the boiler.
- Check the fuse/breaker at the electrical panel for the boiler.
- Check to make sure you have fuel oil or check to make sure the gas control valve to the boiler is open.
- Check the pilot light. (Electronic ignitions will not have a pilot light).
- If the problem persists, please call us.
Reviews of Jim's Heating & Cooling
(Based on 110 rated reviews)
Jim's Heating and Cooling met all my needs! Kudos to Dan and his staff!… Read more
They all rate a number 1. I am a very satisfied customer. I'm glad I chose this company! Thank you all so very much! (for my gift and goodies!) … Read more